What do I need to join?
All you need to do is:
- Create a eScrip Dining account by providing your name, address, phone number, and email on eScrip's secure website.
- Register any credit and/or debit cards you plan to use at restaurants, bars, or clubs.
- Then, just dine at any program location.
There are no special ID cards or membership numbers to remember. Membership is 100% free and easy!
How much does it cost to join eScrip Dining?
Nothing! Membership is 100% free.
How much can I earn with eScrip Dining?
Members earn 2.5% in contributions for every dollar, as well as an additional 2.5% upon completion of an online review.
Pretty simple, right?
Why do I need to log in to eScrip.com?
Creating an account and logging in when you visit escrip.com will allow you to:
- Track the status of your contributions earned through eScrip Dining.
- Update your email address for receipt of program information and extra rewards offers.
- Update your credit and/or debit card information in order to earn rewards for your spending.
Can I switch to a different reward program?
For sure! You can easily switch to any other Rewards Network program by calling Member Services at 866–756–3463.
Why do I want to receive email from eScrip Dining?
Email is the primary way we keep in touch with our members, and opting in to receive email keeps you up–to–date on all the new restaurants and opportunities to earn eScrip Dining offers.
What kind of email will I receive from eScrip Dining?
Types of emails you may receive, approximately once a week, include:
- Member recommendations
- New restaurants in your area that have joined the program
- Opportunities to earn bonus rewards on special occasions
- Administrative emails, such as reward confirmations or review reminders
Why am I not getting emails?
- You may have accidentally opted-out of receiving email from eScrip Dining.
- Your email address may have become undeliverable.
- You may have marked an email sent by eScrip Dining as spam.
Just add (or re–add) an email address on eScrip.com, and your ability to earn rewards will instantly resume.
Why should I write a review?
Reviews help eScrip Dining restaurants know how you feel about their food, service, cleanliness and value. Completing a review after a restaurant visit is required in order for you to receive the additional 2.5% in contributions.
How do I write my review?
- A few days after you visit to a participating restaurant, you'll receive an email with a link to complete a review.
- The review only takes 2 minutes to complete.
- Feel free to have fun and be colorful – but please also be honest and accurate. See our content guidelines for further clarification.
Who will read my review?
The content of your review will be sent to the restaurant you visited, and also posted on the eScrip Dining website for other members to read (if you allow).
But no worries about your identity! Only your initials and city/state will be displayed for the restaurant and other diners to see.
When do contributions get added to my account?
Contributions will appear in your account on eScrip.com as soon as the transaction is registered by the restaurant, usually within 5 days, and no later than 8 weeks after the transaction.
Can I split my contributions to more than one group?
Yes! If you're contributing to more than one group through your eScrip account, the contributions you earn are split evenly among all of them
Why can't I see my last transaction?
- It may take up to five days for a transaction to appear after dining, depending on the restaurant's credit card handling.
- You did not use a credit or debit card registered in your account on eScrip.com to pay your check.
- You dined on a blackout day, indicated on the restaurant's information page.
- You dined at a restaurant that left the eScrip Dining program prior to the date you visited.
Any other questions?
Members and Online members can call eScrip Dining Member Services at 866–756–3463, or email us at email@example.com.